Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CVS: Vacation Shopping Trip


As you know, my family is away on vacation this week and I'm doing very little shopping. I had a $10.00 ECB that was about to expire and put it to good use while using the least amount of effort possible. So, I purchased five boxes of Electrasol Tablets. They were 4.50 per box for a total of $22.50. Then, I used five $2.50 manufacturer coupons from the July 12, 2009 Smart Source insert-- which brought my total down to $10.00. I paid with a $10.00 ECB and earned a $10.00 ECB in return for purchasing $20.00 worth of Electrasol products. All five boxes of Electrasol tablets were FREE!

I gave all of them to my parents because I hand wash my dishes. Am I the only person alive who still does this?



5 comments:

Becky said...

Yes, you're the only person alive who still washes dishes by hand!! Lol. Hope you're having fun!!

Staci said...

Yes girl you are! Our CVS was sold out! Imagine that! Hope you are having a great time!

Anonymous said...

yes on the still washing your dishes... and big suprise that the Electrolsol was gone before I go to CVS here.

Michelle

LisaC said...

No Sara, I wash mine by hand, that's why I sent you my coupons. However, I don't do it by choice, but necessity. I HAD to find a way to cut down my utility bill!

Amber K said...

No Sara, I handwash all my dishes!! Never have used my dishwasher!! So, you're not alone!! LOL