Friday, August 14, 2009

Weis: Moneymaker on Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks

Weis has Betty Crocker fruit snacks on sale for $1.00 per box until Wednesday, August 19, 2009. I used four .40/1 coupons from the August 9, 2009 Smart Source insert. All of the coupons doubled and my total for four boxes was .80 cents--just .20 cents per box.

There is also a catalina promotion running on Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks from August 14, 2009 until September 6, 2009. If you purchase four boxes, a catalina coupon prints for $2.50 off your next purchase. I made a profit of $1.70! :)



I repeated the deal two more times (using various insert & printable coupons) and ended up with a total of twelve boxes. Plus, I still have a catalina coupon for $2.50 off my next shopping order. What a sweet deal!

If you don't have enough insert coupons, you can print coupons from HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE. Let me know if you have any questions.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Sara-
That looks like my stockpile of fruit snacks! Kroger ran a similar promotion last month, and I really stocked up. My daughter takes her lunch to school, so I think she has enough to last her to Christmas break,lol!

Anonymous said...

i should have looked - I could have printed off those and mailed them to you, too! how long is the sale going on - do I have time to mail them to you now?

alice

Anonymous said...

Can you take the $2.50 cat. coupon and roll it over again on the fruit snacks, and get another $2.50?
Mandy

Sara said...

Lisa,

My son loves these so much I had stop purchasing them because it was becoming a constant battle. He was asking for them all of the time. Since I was able to get them free, I made an exception. I will have to ration them! lol :)

Sara

Sara said...

Alice,

Thanks for the offer. We have plenty!

Sara

Sara said...

Mandy,

Yes, the catalina rolls and that is the beauty of this deal! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sara

Anonymous said...

Sara,

Just got back from Weis and I got 20 boxes of fruit snacks.......The first transaction the cashier actually gave me $.30 CASH back. Thanks for posting this great deal.

Mandy

Coupon Teacher said...

Wow! Amazing. I wish I could get some of those free for my students at school, they would love me!

Megan said...

Wow, great deal! You can never have too many fruit snacks.