Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weis: 3 Boxes of Cereal & Gallon of Milk for $2.70

Weis started a promotion today where you purchase three boxes of General Mills cereals and receive a catalina coupon for one FREE gallon of milk. So, I purchased three boxes of Trix cereal which are on sale for $2.00 per box this week. I used three printable coupons for .55/1 box of Trix. Each of the coupons doubled and the cereal cost .90 cents per box. At the end of the transaction, I received a catalina coupon for a FREE gallon of milk. Printable coupons for the Trix cereal can be found HERE and HERE. Also, there were General Mills cereal coupons in the August 9, 2009 insert.

I also received a certificate for 30 Bonus Box Tops. This will mean $3.00 for a school of my choice. This made a sweet deal even sweeter!

4 comments:

Amber said...

great job today!!!! i sure am going to miss you once school starts. i am glad that we can text now, i have to get my daily sara fix somehow! LOL

Anonymous said...

the first link which is to a smartsource coupon says not to double...is this the same one you used, because my weis won't double it. thanks so much for your help w/ weis and martins...we have giant pa, but most/all of the deals are the same! :-)

~eunice

Sara said...

Hi Eunice!

Yes, my coupons stated the same thing and the register automatically doubled all three of them. Thanks for reading my blog. I'm glad you're finding some of the posts helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sara said...

Thanks, Amber! I'm going to miss you too!!