Monday, August 10, 2009

Food Lion: My .63 cents shopping trip!


With my list and coupons in hand, I made a quick trip to Food Lion this morning. The following purchases were made:

8 boxes of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese crackers (on sale $1.00 per box; used four $1.00/2 manufacturer coupons from the Kraft/Nabisco booklet discussed HERE)
2 boxes of Nabisco Individual Packs of Cookies (on sale $3.99 each; used two $2.00 tear pad coupons discussed HERE)
5 boxes of Capri Sun drinks (on sale $2.00 each; above coupon applies to these items also)
5 individual cups of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (one sale for .75 cents each; used two tear pad coupons for .55/2)

The total before coupons was $29.73. After coupons, my total was $20.63. These products also qualify for the $20.00 Kraft/Nabisco rebate discussed HERE. Upon receipt of the rebate check, these items will only cost me .63 cents plus sales tax!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing your great deals!

alice

LisaC said...

Sara
Do you know if you have to purchase all the items in one trip? It doesn't say so-at least I can't find it, but I'd like to know for sure.

Sara said...

It says receipts so I think multiples are ok. I just purchased one one receipt to be safe.