Monday, August 31, 2009

Target: Great Deals on Special K Bars and Ice Cream

I love having Target so close to home! They are having two great promotions this week.

1. Special K promotion: Get a $5 Target Gift card when you buy 4 Special K items listed below (11.4 to 13.4 oz cereal, 6ct bars and selected others) priced at $2.39 each

In my first transaction, I purchased four boxes of Speical K 90 calorie bars. I used four of the Target store coupons for .50 cents off Kellogg's Grain or Fruit Snacks HERE. I also used two $1.00/2 manufacturer printable coupons HERE. After coupons, my total was $5.56 plus sales tax. Then, I received a $5.00 Target gift card for purchasing four participating Special K items. It's like paying .56 cents for all four boxes of bars!

2. Ice Cream promotion: Get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy 5 of the following: 14-oz. Häagen-Dazs or 1.5-quart Edy’s ice cream, 4-ct. Nestlé Drumstick treats and selected others.

In my second transaction, I purchased five 1.5 quarts of Edy's ice cream. They were priced $2.50 cents at my local store. I used five Target store coupons for $1.00 off Edy's ice cream HERE. After coupons, my total was $7.50 plus sales tax. I paid with the $5.00 gift card received in the previous transaction and $2.50 cash. I also received another $5.00 Target gift card for purchasing five participating Edy's products. This made the final cost of each container of ice cream just .50 cents. I still have the $5.00 Target gift card to use in the future.

I'm planning to go purchase more of the Special K bars later this week!

No comments: