Saturday, August 29, 2009

Food Lion: Great Deal on Boneless Chicken

I found packages of boneless chicken breasts and tenderloins marked down at Food Lion today. The chicken was nearing expiration and each package was marked down by at least 75%. I purchased seven packages and my mom purchased four packages. She also purchased a very large package of ground beef. We combined our orders (hers is not pictured) and used the $5.00 off $20.00 meat department FLIP coupon HERE. My total was $7.05 for six packages of boneless chicken and one package of boneless tenderloins. I froze all of the chicken and will defrost it as needed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great deal! that is how I buy our meat a lot of the time - bring it home and freeze it, and it is perfect to thaw out as I need it. Good job!

alice

Amber K said...

Thanks Sara!!! I appreciate the good deal!

Anonymous said...

I am loving being a new follower!
-Danielle

Sara said...

Welcome Danielle! Please let me know if you have any questions. We're going to get your grocery bill way down girl!

Megan said...

Great job! Gotta love deals on meat products.