Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weis: More Great Coupons Found in Newspaper



Weis had some more great coupons in their sales circular this week. The sales circular was located inside of the Martinsburg Journal--not sure which day this week because I found it at the recycling center today. It contains the following coupons:

Save $5.00 off your purchase of $40.00 or more
Save $2.00 off your fresh meat purchase
FREE Weis brand English Muffins (w/purchase of $25.0.0 or more)
FREE Weis brand 64 oz. Orange Juice (w/purchase of $25.00 or more)

The above coupons expire on March 25, 2009. If anyone has these coupons and isn't planning to use them, I would love extras. Did any other newspapers across the country have these coupons in the sales circular? If so, please share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Weis, Food Lion, and Martins Flyers come in Wensdays paper. Martins also comes in Sundays paper. I will only be using the $2 meat q..can can mail you the rest when I get the MIR you sent, as I will have your addy. FWIW, all month long Weis has had these awesome q's in the newspaper flyer.

Anonymous said...

LOL...Thank GOD i am not the only one digging in the recycling center trucks LOL LOL..I pulled out a few Box Tops the other day LMAO....I would LOVE to get my hands on all that paper hehehehe

Sara said...

I'm a dumpster diver and proud of it! :)