Friday, March 20, 2009

FREE Thomas the Train at Toys R Us


On Saturday, March 21st and Sunday, March 22nd ONLY, you can get a free Thomas the Train wooden train at your local Toys R Us. Go HERE to print the coupon. No purchase necessary. Choose from the following:

Thomas the Tank Engine

Lights & Sound Percy

Sir Handel

Peter Sam

Thanks
to Common Sense with Money for posting this deal. The company has offered this deal in the past and it's been great. I'm hoping to make it to the store on Saturday afternoon before they're all gone.

1 comment:

Mama King said...

Hello, I am an adult adoptee and fellow Mama to a peanut adoptee. I am celebrating my daughters 1st anniversary of her arrival by featuring adoption. I am doing a roundup of ideas, traditions and stories centered on how you celebrate and honor your child's Gotcha/Arrival Day. If you would like to contribute please email me:
hello4crazykings@yahoo.com
or stop by my blog! Thanks! Kim