Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kmart: MONEYMAKER on Fiber One Bars


Fiber One Bars are on sale 4/$10.00 this week at Kmart. I bought four packages and used four coupons for $1.35 off each box. The $1.35 coupons doubled making each box FREE. At the end of the transaction, the cashier handed me a catalina for $3.00 off my next shopping order. Not only did I get four packages of Fiber One Bars for free..... I also made a $3.00 profit! One package is missing from the picture because it was given to my parents.



A big thanks goes to my friend, Staci at Playing House. She was kind enough to share the coupons with me that made this deal possible. Thank you SO much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where was the 1.35 coupon from?? Just curious. I want those!

Sara said...

It was a home mailer coupon received directly from the manufacturer.

Staci said...

No problemo! Lisha I have a ton of boxes, I will give you some if you like! :)