Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kmart: MONEYMAKER on Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner


I have a great deal to share with everyone. I stopped at Kmart and bought two bottles of Pledge Multi Surface cleaner this morning. They were on sale for $3.50 each. I used two printable coupons for $2.00 off any Pledge Multi Surface Spray product. Each of the coupons doubled and I got both products for FREE--paying only .24 cents sales tax. Along with my receipt, the cashier handed me a catalina coupon for $1.00 off my next shopping order. I was surprised to end up making .76 cents off this transaction. If you'd like to print the coupons, go HERE.

5 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks! I will have to go there this afternoon!

Sara said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you were able to print the coupons.

Kelly said...

I got mine this afternoon. I had to buy a pack of game because Kmart owed me .31. Thanks, Sara!!

Travise said...

I wish my KMART would do the double up to $2,but they stop at $1.

Anonymous said...

thanks!!!

check out the Pledge Multi Surface sweepstakes...

http://howicleannow.com/