Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I've been fortunate enough to receive the Kreativ blogger award from three wonderful ladies: Staci at Playing House, Jennifer at Life According to Jennifer and Casey at Economical Mom. Be sure and check out each of their blogs! Sorry for taking so long to pass this on ladies.

Here are the rules: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world you are Kreativ!

1. I love Fridays--still my favorite day of the week.

2. I love spending time with my family and friends.

3. I love mexican food. You can find my family at the same mexican restaurant nearly every Friday evening.

4. I love being married to my husband because he accepts me just the way I am.

5. I love traveling around the world, meeting new people, experiencing new cultures and seeing new sites.

6. I love snuggling with my son and reading him stories at bedtime.

7. I love Vera Bradley bags. I am eyeing a bag in the new cupcake green pattern that was just released.


1 comment:

Staci said...

<3 Thanks for plaing!