Thursday, March 12, 2009

Walgreens: Starbucks Chocolates for $1.00



I returned home from my trip this morning and headed right out to Walgreens. They have assorted varieties of Starbucks chocolate 2/$10.00. Inside stores, they have an Easysaver catalog. Page 2 of the March Easysaver catalog contains a Walgreens coupon for $6.00 on two Starbucks chocolates. I also used two manufacturer coupons for $1.00 off Starbucks chocolate. This brought my total down to $1.00 per box. ($10.00 - $6.00 Walgreens Easysaver coupon - 2 $1.00 Manufacturer coupons= $2.00/2 ) My store had lots of different varieties to pick from. Be sure to check the expiration on the packages because lots of them were expired. The Caramel Macchiato Truffles that I purchased don't expire until September 2009.

I have extras of the $1.00 manufacturer coupons. If anyone would like to take advantage of this deal, please let me know and I'll be happy to share the coupons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to share in your wealth!!! Thanks!!!

Sara said...

I've set some aside for you Amber. These are not coupons from the paper, they're tear pad coupons that I found in a grocery store.