Sunday, March 8, 2009

Menu: March 8th- March 14th


You may have noticed that I didn't post a menu last week. Well.... that's because I just couldn't get my act together. We ate out more than I care to admit, but somehow still managed to stay within our grocery budget. I tried one new recipe last week (Cheese Manicotti) and it was delicious. I'll be posting the recipe soon.

Sunday, March 8: Beef Stroganoff & Salad

Monday, March 9: Chicken Ceasar Salad

Tuesday, March 10: Out of town

Wednesday,March 11: Out of town

Thursday, March 12: Out of town

Friday, March 13: Spaghetti, Salad & Garlic Bread

Saturday, March 14: Shrimp Stir-fry


My husband took my son golfing this morning. I made good use of my time and went grocery shopping. I also made a trip to Walgreens to take advantage of the fantastic diaper deal that started today. After putting the groceries away, I made a large bowl of homemade pasta salad and prepared snacks for the week. I also prepared a few meals for my husband to eat while my son and I are away on a trip for a few days this week. Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, where are you guys going? Have fun!!

Sara said...

We're going to Massanutten. Thanks, Jen!

Staci said...

I'm glad you got your diapers!