Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weis: My .53 cent shopping trip


I just got back from Weis and paid .53 cents for everything pictured above. The pretzel-fils are on sale buy one, get one free. I used four coupons for .75 cents that doubled to $1.50 off each package of pretzel-fils. The Kraft 2% shredded cheese was on sale for $2.00 and I found a coupon for .75 cents off in the store. My balance was negative (meaning they owned me money) because of the overage from the pretzel-fil coupons--so I had to throw in the Skor candy bar to bring my total back to the positive side. What a great shoping trip! I bought the last package of Kraft 2% shredded cheese and made sure to get a rain check to buy more next week. I also picked up extra .75 cent off coupons if anyone wants some. Just let me know!

No comments: