Friday, January 30, 2009

Martin's: Free Fiber One Bars, Almost Free Eggo Waffles and Cheap Kraft Cheese


My husband has the day off from work today. I decided to take advantage of him being home and headed to three stores today by myself. I bought the following items at Martin's today:

1 Package of Eggo Waffles (on sale for $1.79) I had a coupon for .75 which doubled to $1.50. I paid .29 for the Eggo Waffles.
1 small box of Fiber One Bars (on sale for .99) I had a coupon for .50 which doubled to $1.00 so they were free.
2 packages of Kraft Singles 2% Milk Cheese (on sale for 2.00 each) I had coupons for .75 off each package. This particular coupon did not double because it started with a 9. I paid $1.25 for each package of Kraft cheese.

I paid $2.79 plus tax for everything pictured above. I only had one coupon for the Fiber One Bars with me. I'm planning to go back and purchase more of them this weekend.

No comments: