Friday, October 2, 2009

CVS: Great Deal on Tide Laundry Detergent and Dawn

CVS is running a wonderful promotion this week on select Proctor & Gamble products this week. If you purchase $25.00 in participating products, you earn $10.00 in Extra Care Bucks.

On Tuesday, I purchased four bottles of Tide laundry detergent ($6.00 each) and one bottle of Dawn ($1.00) to reach the required $25.00 total. Then, I used a $5.00/$25.00 coupon for taking the flu survey HERE. I also used four $1.00/1 manufacturer Tide coupons and one .20/1 coupon from the recent Proctor & Gamble insert. After coupons, my total was $15.80. I paid using a $10.00 Extra Care Buck and $5.80 on a CVS gift card that I received for transferring a prescription. And, I earned a $10.00 Extra Care Buck for purchasing $25.00 worth of participating Proctor & Gamble products. What a great deal!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i actually called my best friend about that deal - I had $2 coupons that were just about to expire, so she did the same deal with $2 coupons, but no $5/25 coupon. She was so pleased! And now I know where to turn if I need to borrow some laundry detergent! LOL I had stocked up on little bottles of Tide when I was getting them free with the $2 coupons.

alice