Saturday, October 24, 2009

Opinions please...

I made some chocolate covered pretzels for my neighbor's birthday yesterday and added a label, ribbon and scrapbook paper to embellish them. This picture does not do justice to them, but the lighting in my kitchen isn't very good and I was having trouble getting a good photo.

I have a question for everyone. How much do you think I could sell boxes of these for around the holidays? Each box would contain one dozen hand dipped pretzels and be decorated for the appropriate holiday. I dipped thousands of pretzels last year to give away as holiday gifts and really enjoy doing it. I'm wondering if this hobby could be turned into a little profit around the holidays.

I appreciate you taking the time to give me your honest feedback on this subject. Hope you're enjoying the weekend with your families.

No comments: