Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Target: Keebler Cookies for .50 cents per package

Target is running a sale on Keebler cookies this week: Buy two packages ($2.00 each) and get the third one free. I purchased SIX packages of Rainbow Chips Deluxe Cookies (only two are pictured because I already put them away).

Before coupons, my total was $8.00. I used two $1.50/2 Keebler cookies manufacturer printable coupons HERE. I also used three $1.00/2 Keebler Chips Deluxe cookies Target coupons HERE. After coupons, my total was $2.00--just .50 cents per package!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

plus, it looks like you can get a free movie, too! some of those older movies they offer on there are kinda good. if you don't save those DVD codes, I do. I'd be happy to trade you a stamp or something for them.

alice