Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yard Sale Treasures (updated with photo)


I was just complaining to a friend a few days ago about how disappointed I've been with yard sales this Summer. Yesterday afternoon, I was headed home from Hagerstown and pulled over to the side of the road to pick up a toy that my son dropped. That is when I noticed a yard sale sign and decided to stop. Boy am I glad! This particular sale had size 3, 4 and 5 boys clothing and everything was in EXCELLENT condition. I purchased the following items:

2 Polo Ralph Lauren sweater vests
1 Polo Ralph Lauren polo shirt
1 Gap long sleeve shirt
4 pair of Jeans (Gap, Kenneth Cole & Old Navy)
1 pair of Gap athletic pants
1 Children's Place jacket


Guess how much I paid for everything listed above?

$4.50!

I was very happy with my purchases. Did anyone else find any Yard Sale Treasures this weekend? I'd love to hear all about your finds.

4 comments:

Staci said...

I know this amde your DAY!

Paula said...

Hello Sara...

Thank you for posting your great finds on this website. I didn't make it to any yardsales this weekend but wanted to let you know that our community yard sale is July 18th. (Martinsburg Station off Delmar Orchard Road)

Paula

Sara said...

Paula,

Thanks for letting me know! I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Those finds are adorable!! Your son will be styling for a bargain! Awesome..I just don't know how you find these things.....