Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Awesome Gift Card Rebate


I found another awesome beer rebate yesterday at Martin's! I do not need one because my friend Michelle was already kind enough to share one with me last week. I did pick up some extras if anyone is interested!

NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OK UT, OR WV.

Mail-In Rebate Offer Form to receive $10 or $20. Receive $10 by mail with the purchase of a $25 Gift Card and one (1) 12-pk or equivalent OR one (1) DraughtKeg of Heineken or Heineken Premium Light OR Receive $20 by mail with the purchase of a $50 Gift Card and either two (2) 12-pks or equivalent OR one (1) DraughtKeg and one (1) 12-pk of Heineken or Heineken Premium Light.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, I know that it says only 1 rebate per address on these, but they mean only one of each different kind of rebates, right? Cause Heinekein has been putting out a bunch of these, but we can send off 1 of each different rebate, right?

Thanks!
Alice

Sara said...

Hi Alice!

No, they mean that you can select either the $10.00 or $20.00 rebate. Both rebates are on the same form and you may only select one of the boxes. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Sara

Coupon Teacher said...

Once again, I would love to have one. Thanks for always sharing.
shellygaston at juno dot com