Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu: June 28, 2009 - July 4, 2009

I've slacked in posting my menu for the past month, but I'm pleased to report that I've been cooking at home. Here is my menu for this week:

Sunday, June 28th: Bean & Cheese Quesadillas, Spanish Rice, Taco Chips & Salsa

Monday, June 29th: Three Cheese Manicotti, Salad & Bread Sticks

Tuesday, June 30th: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Chips (when we return home from Dutch Wonderland)

Wednesday, July 1st: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans

Thursday, July 2nd: Chef Salads & Fresh Fruit Salad

Friday, July 3rd: Salmon, Steamed Rice & Broccoli and Cheese Baked Potatoes

Saturday, July 4th: Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Homemade Pasta Salad, Deviled Eggs & Watermelon

Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wondering - does your little boy eat the same things as you and your husband? Most of your menu I could see my kids eating, but not a chef salad and probably not salmon. I was just curious.

alice

Sara said...

Great question, Alice! My son is a very picky eater. He very seldom eats the same meals we do. He usually eats fresh fruit and cheese. Sometimes, he'll also eat buttered noodles, turkey or a hotdog.

Anonymous said...

Sara, I see you are still in your "Mexican" phase lol. And I am the same way. My kids eat most meals differently than us. If I made for all of us it would consist of Mac & cheese, hot dogs, and spaghettios every night of the week lol. :) Sounds like a great menu!

Sara said...

I'm addicted to mexican food!!! I could eat it every single day. Good to know that I'm not the only one who fixes something different.

Anonymous said...

my husband and I don't have a very adventurous palate, so mostly my kids have always eaten what we eat. we will always fix at least one thing that they will eat and encourage them to try something else, but if they don't want it, thankfully they are big enough now to make themselves a sandwich! LOL

do you happen to have a good recipe for mexican pizza or mexican lasagna? We used to get it in a box by Old El Paso or one of them, but they quit selling them.

alice