Sunday, April 12, 2009

CVS 4/12/2009 (Profit of $2.00)




I stopped at CVS this afternoon on the way to our family dinner. I purchased the following:

4 Sobe Lifewater (on sale BOGO and used two BOGO printable coupons HERE--making all four bottles FREE)

2 Colgate Sensitive Enamel Protect ($3.99 each--FREE after ECB--used two $1.00 printable coupons HERE--making a profit of $2.00)

1 Soft Soap Body Wash ($4.99--FREE after ECB)

Thanks to the Colgate printable coupons, I
made a profit of $2.00. I paid with extra care bucks from last week and the remaining balance was put on a gift card earned for transferring a prescription last month. I also earned $12.97 in extra care bucks ($7.98 for the Colgate and $4.99 for the Soft Soap) that can be used in the future.

How did everyone else do this week?

No comments: