Thursday, April 23, 2009

Martin's: Organic Kidney Beans .33 cents per can



I also purchased Nature's Promise Kidney Beans. They are on sale this week for .99 cents per can. 3 cans x .99 cents per can = $2.97. After the $2.00 instant savings was deducted, the total was .97 cents for THREE cans--approximately .33 cents per can. Since the beans don't expire until 2012, I'll be saving them to make chili.

Reminder: It is NOT necessary to do separate transactions for the instant savings to be deducted. As long as you purchase participating products in multiples of three, then it will work. I purchased everything I'm about to post in one transaction, but am separating it out on my blog so it will be easier for my readers to understand. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help.

No comments: