Sunday, April 26, 2009

Food Lion: Old El Paso moneymaker


I purchased four packets of Old El Paso taco seasoning and two cans of Old El Paso refried beans at Food Lion on Saturday. The taco seasoning was .84 cents per package and I used two coupons for $1.00/2 Old El Paso products--making them just .34 cents each. The refried beans were $1.34 per can and I used peelie coupons for $1.00 off each can--making them just .34 cents per can. Total for everything was $2.04 plus sales tax. I also received a $3.00 catalina coupon for $3.00 off my next beef or chicken purchase. The transaction netted me a profit of .96 cents.

Details on this catalina are:

This catalina is printing at Food Lion from April 24th through May 17th.

Purchase THREE Old El Paso Taco Sheels, Dinner Kits, Seasoning, Refried Beans or Heat & Serve Dishes and receive $1.00 catalina coupon on your next beef or chicken purchase.

Purchase SIX Old El Paso Taco Sheels, Dinner Kits, Seasoning, Refried Beans or Heat & Serve Dishes and receive $3.00 catalina coupon on your next beef or chicken purchase.

No comments: