Thursday, May 28, 2009

Strawberry season is here.....


You may have noticed that I haven't posted very much the past few days. We've been busy picking strawberries at a local orchard. My son has been having a blast! I can't believe how loaded the strawberry patch is with big, ripe strawberries this season. They are the sweetest strawberries I've ever tasted! If you're local and interested in picking, I suggest heading to Orr's Farm Market in Martinsburg. Does anyone have any favorite recipes they'd like to share?

4 comments:

Staci said...

yummy! they look sooo good!

Anonymous said...

OMG they look so yummy!! Did you pick them all yet?? I want some strawberry shortcake!!!

Sara said...

No, they have plenty left! Great minds think alike because I made strawberry shortcake for dessert this evening. :)

Anonymous said...

We went on Monday and made the same for dessert that night.