Tuesday, February 24, 2009

KMart: Free Crush Soda

I spotted a freebie at KMart this week. Crush soda (orange, strawberry & grape) is on sale this week for .99 cents per 20 oz. bottle. I have been carrying around tear pad coupons for .50 cents off per bottle. My KMart is doubling coupons this week so I was able to get 12 individual bottles for free using my coupons. I had to make multiple trips because of the 4 like coupon limit. My husband has been taking them to work this week. I got some other great deals at KMart this week that I'll try and post about soon. Did you score any freebies or great deals at KMart this week? If so, please share with us.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I still have not gotten there, but I am thinking I'm not... Your diapers were a good deal. I just am trying to NOT buy them anymore.... If I can take it any longer! If this crap (literally) keeps up, I think I'll cave!