Monday, February 9, 2009

Food Lion: Free Huggies Clean Team Shampoo & Body Wash


This evening, I found Huggies Clean Team Shampoo and Body Wash on clearance at my local Food Lion for .99 cents each. The regular price was $3.43 per bottle. I had two coupons with me from a recent newspaper insert for $1.00 off any Huggies bath or body product. I was able to get both of the products pictured above for FREE.

Go check out your local store and see if they're marked down. The products were located in the baby aisle.

3 comments:

Staci said...

I LOVED this deal!

Anonymous said...

Which Food Lion? Kmart or Courthouse? I'll have to see if I cut that coupon out!

Sara said...

I got them at the Food Lion by Tracy's house (Coast Guard Drive). I checked at the Food Lion by KMart today and they didn't have them. Maybe the Courthouse one will have them.